Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Etsy shop in the making and new logo



Well I think this is the first post I am mentioning this in, but I have been working on opening my etsy shop for the past couple of months. A large part of this process has been creating my logo. A wonderful pal from college has been working on designing it for me and she has done an amazing job! Go visit my facebook page Accents by Meme Mae and check it out!

Anyways, more about my shop! Accents will obviously be my theme. Primarily, I will be sell infinity scarves. I will also sell some clutches and some bags in the future. It is my hope to add a splash of color to my customers' lives with my handmade accents. Anyways, I will keep you posted on the progress and be sure to announce the grand opening!

Happy Sewing 



No comments:

Post a Comment