Saturday, November 19, 2016

Patter Release: The Sea Star Beanie

I am so excited to announce that I have released my twelfth pattern today: The Sea Star Beanie!!! It is available for purchase on Etsy, Ravelry, and Craftsy.


I am absolutely in love with the fit and texture of this beanie and plan on wearing it all winter long! Check out this top! <3


The pattern includes directions for four sizes [baby (6 to 12 mo.), toddler, child, and teen/adult], with tips on customizing the circumference further. I made this hat using Lion Brand Wool Ease, which is one of my top favorite worsted weight yarns!


Here are a couple of the pictures I received from my wonderful testers!!!

Melissa's (a.k.a. stillgonnashine) Aqua Beauty!
Yvon's Glorious Striped Version for her Darling Girl!

Seriously, I can't get enough of this hat! I see myself making many more in the future. Happy Knitting all!

No comments:

Post a Comment