Monday, January 16, 2017

New Year! New Pattern! More Knitting Fun!

I hope everyone's New Year is off to a fabulous start! Mine has been enjoyable and productive so far, as well as cold!!! Of course all this cold weather makes knitting even more enjoyable! It's fun making pretty things to keep me, my family, and friends warm, don't you agree? And speaking of knitting, I want to introduce you to my newest pattern: the Berkley Beret!


This pattern is especially dear to my heart, as it is named after my beloved four-legged fur brother, Berkley, a toy poodle. My family had to say goodbye to him in August. He was almost 12 years old. It was, I think, the hardest day of my 31 years of life, and I still miss him so much every day and I know I always will. Here is a picture of that dear boy! I believe in my heart that one day in Heaven he will be running into my arms again, healthy and full of life, to give me his kisses!


The Berkley Beret pattern is great for beginners with some experience and a quick knit for the more advanced. The stitch pattern is great for solids and a contrasting yarn bow or button add just the perfect touch to it!


The pattern includes directions for five sizes and instructions on how to make and add the contrasting yarn bow. My next pattern, which has already been sent to testers, is the Berkley Cowl which coordinates perfectly with this hat to make a cozy matching set! (You can see a glimpse of the cowl in the pictures above and below. 


Pattern is currently available on my Etsy, Ravelry, and Craftsy shops at an introductory price, which will end tonight. I hope you love the Berkley Beret as much as I do!


Happy New Year and Happy Knitting!






No comments:

Post a Comment