Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Second Pattern Release: The Cozy Cable Knitted Warmer

I released my second pattern yesterday: The Cozy Cable Knitted Warmer. For over a year, I have been selling these in my shop and have always received positive feedback from happy customers. I actually released this pattern at the request of one of those happy customers. 


I only sell one size in my shop and it fits most individuals from the ages of 5 up to adults. However, for the pattern, I included directions for a toddler/child size, which I recommend for 2-4 year olds or any younger petite child.
 

The image above shows my 3.5-year-old niece modeling the toddler/child size and the image below shows my five-year-old niece modeling the adult size. 

 

The cozy cable knitted warmer can also be worn as a small neck warmer. Some of my customers have started wearing theirs this way and they love how soft and cozy it feels.


This is an intermediate level pattern, due to the cabeling required, but the cabeling is basic and nothing to fear. This warmer makes for a quick project. I can make one in just a little over an hour. You might find yourself making one for every day of the week or for all your family and friends.


The pattern is available on etsy or craftsy! If you make one, please share! I would love to see your work!



No comments:

Post a Comment