Monday, March 7, 2016

Patterns, Patterns, Patterns...

I was quiet all last month, due to two colds, other crazy life happenings, and pattern designing! Up-to-date, I now have 5 patterns listed, and I am currently drafting pattern number 6! All 5 completed patterns are available on Etsy and Craftsy. I offer a bundle discount listing on Etsy. Today, I finally started setting up my account and pattern store on Ravelry! Currently, only the Button Up Cowl and The Striped Infinity Scarf are available there, but I am working to get the rest listed.

Here is a quick preview of the five patterns now available.

The Striped Infinity Scarf


The Cozy Cable Knitted Warmer

The Button Up Knitted Warmer


The Button Up Cowl

The Roll-o Hat

And that's the line up! :) More patterns coming soon! Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment