Saturday, October 22, 2016

New Pattern Release: The Penny Pocket Scarf

It has been almost 4 months exactly since my last post and my last pattern release! Eek! It was a crazy summer and I am thankful that fall has brought a slower pace and more consistency to my days. And so far, I am even enjoying those rainy afternoons, snuggled up with a hot cup of coffee or tea reading a good book or knitting up my next project. :) And speaking of knitting, I am super excited to share with you my latest pattern: The Penny Pocket Scarf! It has just been released and is currently available on Etsy and Craftsy.


This pocket scarf is exactly what you think it is; a scarf with pockets! How fun is that????


Instead of worrying about losing those pesky mittens, just stick those hands in some cozy pockets. And seriously, kids LOVE the pockets! One of my tester's little girls put her stuffed animal friend in one of her pockets, which, in my book, gives this pattern a kid's official stamp of approval!


Pattern includes two sizes (adult and child) with two pocket style options (one that is more gender neutral) and a note on customizing the finished length. Overall, this is a fairly quick knit, especially the child size. I was able to knit the one pictured here using one skein of Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick and Quick (one of my favorite yarn staples!). I hope you love this scarf as much as I do!

Happy Knitting!



No comments:

Post a Comment