Friday, October 26, 2012

My Early Birthday Surprise! :)

Have I ever said my husband is wonderful?!?! Well he is and I should say it more often! He is wonderful for so many reasons, but right now, I want to acknowledge how wonderful he is for getting me my very own sewing machine as an early (a month early) birthday present! As I have said in past posts, I have been borrowing my mom's old Singer sewing machine. Now, thanks to my wonderful husband, I am the proud owner of a Singer 9960 Quantum Stylist. I was so excited when it arrived Tuesday night! I spent the whole evening reading the manual, just itching to sew something with it. I attempted my first project the next morning: these adorable baby Mary Jane shoes. (I promise to post pictures later of these adorable little creations.) The machine sewed like a dream. It does so many wonderful things! I think it will take me years to fully appreciate each of the 600 stitches and all the cool features. I can't wait to show you what I made on it last night (and finished today), but that will have to stay a surprise until another post. This post is about my wonderful husband! :)


There is Mr. Wonderful all ready for his game.

And of course, me with Mr. Wonderful!
 Click below to take a look at my baby, but beware, you might want one for yourself. 

SINGER 9960 Quantum Stylist 600-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment