Thursday, November 14, 2013

Ribbons and Bows

Here is another fun project that I completed about two weeks ago.


You might remember that I made these once before and shared them in this post. Several weeks ago, I realized Jo-Ann carries small rolls of grosgrain ribbon for $1. (The purple floral and chevron stripes were small rolls; the purple with teal polka-dots was a regular roll.) I was able to make three bows with the small rolls.

Also around that same time, I found some different shelf liner that was actually about half the thickness of regular shelf liner, yet it works just as good. No slipping at all!


I love making these bows and adding them to gifts! I loved hair bows when I was little, so seriously what little girl wouldn't love them. I mentioned this before, but I found this excellent tutorial here.
I definitely recommend making them! They would make a cute addition to any holiday outfit!

And speaking of holiday outfits! Today is Thursday and you know what that means?!?!?! It is Thrifty Thursday over at Peek-a-Boo patterns! Today's amazing deal is the Elaina Pintuck Party Dress!

Click here to view more details about this dress and its amazing features! Talk about adorable and perfect for Christmas! Grab this pattern up today for only $4 and make some matching no-slip hair bows! Your little lady/ladies will be the bell/bells of the ball! ;) Oh and to sweeten the deal, Peek-a-Boo patterns is also offering a bundle deal for those purchasing this dress along with her bolero pattern!!! Save even more and buy the two together! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment