Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Tiny Artist Coloring Book Crayon Roll by Diedelbug Handmade

So I know it has been awhile, but I have been sewing (in between assignments and deadlines, that is)! Last week, I made these adorable Tiny Artist Coloring Book Crayon Rolls!


These darling little creations were made using the very first pattern ever designed by the lovely Diedelbug of Diedelbug Handmade! I am certain many more wonderful patterns will color her future!



I made six Tiny Artists last week for Valentine's Day gifts for my two nieces and four second cousins! They were the perfect gifts! All the little recipients loved them! I thought it would be fun to personalize them, so I used some felt and added their initials to the front! My niece knows her H's and loves to find them!

Not only is this a fun, fast sew, but it also requires just a few supplies! A great fat quarter/scrap buster project!!! There are no pattern pieces to print out, which means no printing and no cutting out the pattern before beginning! Directions are crystal clear and a helpful diagram is provided! Seriously, this is a great pattern for beginners and a nice relaxing, quick sew for the more advanced.

The Tiny Artists are great for travel, party favors, pre-school graduation gifts, Valentine's Day gifts, Easter baskets, and even stocking stuffers (It's NEVER to early to start planning for Christmas!)! So go get this pattern ASAP over at Craftsy for the very low price of only $2!!!

Also, be sure to go check out Diedelbug on facebook and etsy! You know all those Swoon patterns I test and love to make??? Well, the amazing owner of Deidelbug Handmade is THE queen of bag making! And guess what??? She sells custom bags like Stella and Betty and pretty much all Swoon bags and beyond! She is so talented, so if you can't sew or don't have the time, let Deidelbug make you the bag of your dream! Or pick up a set of ready to ship Tiny Artists!

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment